Tuesday, November 26, 2013

10 on Tuesday

I can't believe that it's Tuesday and that Thursday is Thanksgiving!  So crazy!

1.  The 2 hour drive home tonight is going to suck, but I'm realizing more and more now that I'm thankful for Pandora and Spotify. 

2.  I'm making Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake bars.  Um...I seriously can't wait for them!

3.  I have the sweetest niece in the entire world!  And I'm loving the relationship that we're building.  Makes me super happy

4.  I haven't started Christmas shopping yet and Christmas is in 28 short days!  UGH!  

5.  From the looks of above you can tell I'm the biggest procrastinator in the entire world. 

6.  I'm weening myself off of COFFEE....Help me.  This is insanity (As I'm sipping on my iced coffee, while I'm writing this)

7.  I'm helping plan the work Christmas party...Scary. 

8.  Laundry seems never ending lately.  I feel like that's all I do.

9.  bedtime has been before 9pm almost every night for the past 2 months.  (even on the weekends)

10. I'm on the fence about the sexiest man, Adam Levine not sure how I feel about it.  

And that's it folks :) Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Kara said...

I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet either!! Thank goodness for Amazon! Gotta avoid those crowds somehow.