Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Am I still a Blogger?

I feel like it's been forever since I've updated on real life.  Oh yeah, it has been.  So let's see, since my last post, I'm back at work.  Only to be detailed to another branch for 120 days.  I'm holding out that it will help my career.  

We went to California, and had a blast with some pretty awesome friends.  We miss them lots.  And both of wish that we could move back home.  









I love that I fit in with Jason's friends.  And that we were all able to hang out almost every night.  

I go back to the fertility doctor on Friday.  In addition, I'm sick.  I'm really just ready for this week to be over with.  

I'm caught up on editing, and working hard on trying to practice shooting, I'm hoping that I'll get better with practice but right now, I'm not feeling too confident in myself.  

Not much else has been going on, we live a pretty dull life, and we're at home in bed by 8 every night.  Jason started a new job, so he's at work by 6am, and he's started a side job too.  Hopefully after the first of the year we'll have some money saved up and ready to move, or have a big chunk of bills paid off!

That's all I have :) Except for this cute picture of the hubs and I last weekend!


PS...he now has hair.  The verdict is still out on how I feel about it. 



1 comment:

Katie said...

I Think you look gorgeous in ALLL of your pics!

Lots of luck at the Docs <3

I hope you feel better soon xoxo