Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Updates...

I wanted to thank everyone for all of the love and support from my last post.  It means the world to know that I have people in my corner to stand by me while I am trying to sober up my life :) 
So updates...
I went back on Friday to see the Reproductive Endocrinologist, there's a plan in place and I've had a lot of blood work done that we're just waiting for results.  Hopefully that comes back in today.  
It's cold here.  And the morning started with flurries.  My mom left this morning for Michigan.  
Jason started his second job.  He's never home.  It's kind of sad.  He's working a lot and I feel responsible for that.
I decided to revamp my business facebook page.  So I'm giving away 2 sessions a month until Spring!  I'm super excited!
Friday was 3 years since Jason and I started talking :) It makes me super happy to see how far we've come.  
And that's definitely all I have today, more to come soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

First of all, I love you!!!! Second of all I love your new layout!!!!! and third I still am praying for great news <3